Wellsprings Recovery Center is formed out of pain and passion. Our pain is from seeing and feeling the destruction of addiction and the stigma of mental health issues with individuals and families. Our passion is to help rebuild the lives of those who are struggling.
Wellsprings Recovery Center, LLC.’s vision is to become a best-in-class community behavioral health provider, employer and community partner that meets and exceeds the standard of excellence in the treatment of addiction and other behavioral health disorders.
To our Patients
· Wellsprings Recovery Center will offer a safe therapeutic environment based on the premise that individuals should be treated with dignity, kindness, and respect.
· We will develop a seamless continuum of evidence-based treatment interventions that allow patients to receive best treatment at any place and at any point in the life cycle of their disorder.
· We will embrace standards of excellence and best practices in the fields of chemical dependence and behavioral health care.
To our Employees:
· Wellsprings Recovery Center will offer a supportive environment that encourages our staff to grow both professionally and personally.
· We will create a dynamic, forward-moving, innovative organization.
· We will maintain our professional integrity as we grow and expand.
To Our Community and Partners:
· Wellsprings Recovery Center is committed to heal and improve the quality of life for our patients, their families, and the community.
· We will build and strengthen its relationship with our referral agents by continually adapting and improving our services to best meet their needs.
· We respect ourselves, our patients, our employees, and our community as we provide behavioral health services with compassion, dignity, and kindness.
· We speak honestly and act ethically. We embrace the highest standards of behavior and promoting honesty, trustworthiness, and fairness in all our relationships.
· We promote an environment of quality care and clinical excellence that will support and encourage our patients’ efforts and work toward their own healing, recovery, and well-being.
· We know that our work is hard, and sometimes does not go as planned. We meet these challenges head on and constantly strive to better ourselves and our services.
· We will share, partner, and collaborate with others in the community to benefit all those we serve.